 Castle / *15605 (-10)
  See what happens...

when two mini-figs get there hands on some real weapons instead of megaphones: (URL) want to thank the following: 1) Suzanne Rich for providing the wonderful goodies in the coin machine. 2) Stephen Roberts for giving up one of his Brickfest bodies (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jul-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build)

  Re: Thanks to all the participants in the BrickFest Castle Room

(...) love to see more. BEN (22 years ago, 25-Jul-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: ANDRASTAVIA/IKROS NEXT CHAPTER FINALLY read

Kevin, Anthony, O.K. so I'm a little late to comment. But I was also late to read it... There I was sitting at an internet cafe with 30 seconds left before I had to run for the airport. On the screen the post that your chapter, the one I had been (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jul-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Gnarlbark the Treant

(...) Hey Mark, It's not Anthony's Treant, but here's my pictures of that scene: (URL) (22 years ago, 25-Jul-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Temple of Shan-Ta-Ree

(...) Thank you for bringing this one to my attention. Tony's fountain is really cool. I had thought about lighting mine, but since I didn't want to have it on a raised paltform, that idea got canned. Maybe next time... (...) It wasn't too much of a (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jul-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build)

  Re: Megablocks Dragons: Sorcerer's Lair

Erik really gave us the goods in his last review of these new "Dragons" items. All of his observations are very thoroughly thought out and dead-on target. And I agree that wargamers are at least part of MB's intended audience with this line. (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jul-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Gnarlbark the Treant

this is just cool. Dang, what am I saying, I love it! So are you going to make a mock-up of riled up Ents bashing a tower? The click hinges in the legs look a tad spindly, but I'm not sure what'd you do. Put a cleverly placed leaf there to hide (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jul-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Gnarlbark the Treant

(...) <snip> (...) Hoom. (22 years ago, 24-Jul-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Gnarlbark the Treant

(...) <snip> (...) check out more of your Treant. From the pictures that are available, I really like the way you designed the hands. They definitely have a root-ish look to them. Question: Do my eyes deceive me or does this Treant walk on 4 legs? (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jul-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Anybody ever made a full-scale sword?

Very cool! Your website's really well laid out. The Structures are fantastic. Dave "Kev" <andrastavia@ozbricks.com> wrote in message news:Gzq9qC.DxA@lugnet.com... (...) dark (...) able (...) back... (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jul-02, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact