 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 96
Re: Getting camera angle, field of view and distance right
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Sat, 19 Feb 2000 00:23:08 GMT

Please.

Bram Lambrecht wrote:

Larry Pieniazek <lar@voyager.net> writes:
Going L3P over and over with different parms, or re-rendering from
within POV both seem slow.

In my highway file, I've made it so that most of the L3P params can be
changed right in the POV file.  You'll still have to rerender to get it
right, but that's what the QUAL=0 setting is for...
If anyone wants me to, I'll post the snippet of code which does this.
--Bram

Larry Pieniazek - lpieniazek@mercator.com - http://my.voyager.net/lar

Note: this is a family forum!