 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 881
  Re: How to improve rendering quality

(...) Well, I have rendered out a copy of my locomotive: (URL) it was OK, quality wise. But last night, I tried using the LGEO includes to do a rendering of the same engine, and the quality, sharpness, details was much much improved. Much smoother (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jun-01, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: How to improve rendering quality

(...) nice, quaint mecha instead? ;-) ;-) (...) That'd be my guess. When you were including those files, did you get a rendering, or would the scene not even compile? Either way, this sounds like an issue to raise with either Lars Hassing, Lutz (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jun-01, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: How to improve rendering quality

(...) But they don't do anything! At least trains go round and round in circles...or if you are James T., you can drag race them. :) (...) I think it must be an issue with the LGEO includes. I will email Lutz (unless you are reading this. Are you (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jun-01, to lugnet.cad.ray)