 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 730
RE: The Titanic is sinking!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Tue, 20 Feb 2001 03:27:49 GMT

Anders Isaksson writes:
I wrote:
I've just uploaded my latest rendering of a sinking ship to BrickShelf.

The model was built by Dirk Buytaert with BlockCAD, and then I • have made the
rendering with POVRay.

I've now added an underwater scene too

Awesome job!  Do you think you could you post the POV file and images you
used for the height fields?  Have you tried using LGEO parts?  (-lgeo option
in l3p)
--Bram

Bram Lambrecht
bram@cwru.edu