 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 71
Re: Tanker Truck Wallpaper
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Fri, 28 Jan 2000 21:01:07 GMT

In lugnet.cad.ray, Steve Bliss writes:
In lugnet.build, Bram Lambrecht wrote:

Another addition to my "wallpaper" page: the truck I posted recently to
cad.dat.models:
http://www.chuh.org/Students/Bram-Lambrecht/LEGO/wallpaper/
Please LMKWYT!

Way cool!  It's proudly displayed on my desktop.  Somewhere behind all these
windows.

Thanks!  At least you'll see it when you start up your computer...I know I
hardly ever see the desktop either :)

I'm having trouble accessing p_hangar-1024x768.jpg.  I can get everything else
just fine, but not that file.

Hmm, I can access it just fine.  Maybe you should give it another shot?
--Bram