 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 70
Re: Tanker Truck Wallpaper
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Thu, 27 Jan 2000 14:56:53 GMT

In lugnet.build, Bram Lambrecht wrote:

Another addition to my "wallpaper" page: the truck I posted recently to
cad.dat.models:
http://www.chuh.org/Students/Bram-Lambrecht/LEGO/wallpaper/
Please LMKWYT!

Way cool!  It's proudly displayed on my desktop.  Somewhere behind all these
windows.

I'm having trouble accessing p_hangar-1024x768.jpg.  I can get everything else
just fine, but not that file.

Steve