 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 60
Re: Pentapterigoid Star Fighter wallpaper
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.publish
Date:
Wed, 5 Jan 2000 04:07:26 GMT

jasper@janssen.dynip.com (Jasper Janssen) writes:
On Mon, 13 Dec 1999 22:46:05 GMT, "Bram Lambrecht" <BramL@JUNO.com>
wrote:

I knew that would please you :)  Unfortunately, now I can't see how • gullible
people really are...

So, uh.. Bram... when can I buy this set?

It's in stores now--haven't you seen it?  Comes with 10 extra wings
facing the opposite direction of the ones used in the model, all for
$39.99!
--Bram

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
Try it today - there's no risk!  For your FREE software, visit:
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.