 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 40
Re: Pentapterigoid Star Fighter wallpaper
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Mon, 13 Dec 1999 04:01:51 GMT

"Tom Stangl, VFAQman" <talonts@vfaq.com> writes:
I think it SUCKS!

Now that I have your attention, that's a b;atamt lie ;-).  What can I
say, awesome.  Now, uh, suggestions for a cradle to display it in?  ;-)

Hmm, I usually just stand it on its engines.  The original version could
balance rather well on one wing, but it can't in the new version.  I
suppose you could build a rack sort of like Eric K's B-wing racks to hold
it...

Look like I'll need to crack out all those spare Snow Speeders for
parts!

If you build it, you may want to change the orientation of some of the
1x8 beams which the wings are mounted on, 'cause right now, the model
uses 10 left 6x12 wings and no right wings (or the other way around, I'm
not sure.)
Glad you like the model!  Any suggestions?
--Bram