 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 44
Re: Pentapterigoid Star Fighter wallpaper
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.publish
Date:
Mon, 13 Dec 1999 08:01:18 GMT

In lugnet.cad.ray, Bram Lambrecht writes:
I've added a rendering and a box design of fictitious set 6888
Pentapterigoid Star Fighter (formerly the PentWing Fighter[1]) to my
wallpaper page:
http://chuh.org/Students/Bram-Lambrecht/LEGO/wallpaper/

I'll probably get flamed for offering this opinion, but I really think it is
great that you provided disclaimers (in the image and in the post) noting
that it's not an official LEGO set.

Please LMKWYT!

Jaw dropped.  :)

--Todd