 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 538
537  |  539
Subject:
A Problem with L3P Add-On
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Mon, 23 Oct 2000 03:09:10 GMT

Hello everybody.  First off, if you haven't seen the pictures of the 2001 sets
go do that.  Now.

Okay, now my question.  When I start up the latest version of L3PAO, it works
fine.  I enter all the settings I want and it works fine.  But then when I
click the "Run L3P" command button, the DOS window pops up and L3P shows all
its different commands (I think this is also shown when you don't give L3P a
dat file and still run it or if there is an error.).  A .pov file is not
created and I don't know why.  I am using the newest versions of both L3P and
L3PAO and they are both in the same directory (D:/LDraw).  Another thing that
could matter is that D is my second HD, my primary drive is C.  I have a
relatively new system running Win98.  I hope someone reading this can help.
If any more information is needed, just post a message and I will answer it
within a day.  Thanks for any help you can give.

-Nick (Help me!)