 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 529
528  |  530
Subject:
Small racing aerospacecraft
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Sun, 1 Oct 2000 01:33:26 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Here's a little racing craft I came up with.  I originally built it in white,
but then came up with this color scheme by playing around with LDraw.  I liked
it enough to build another version IRL with the same colors (except for 3
yellow pieces which I replaced with gray).  Please LMKWYT!
http://news.lugnet.com/cad/dat/models/?n=1366
--Bram

Bram Lambrecht
BXL34@po.cwru.edu