 Space / 3718
RE: Small racing aerospacecraft
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 6 Oct 2000 18:07:59 GMT

Travis Cobbs writes:
Cool as usual.  But, I gotta ask: did you purposely pick pieces that look
great after L3P conversion (ie all curved surfaces are primitives), or did
it just turn out that way?

Thanks!  Actually, I used L2P (LGEO) parts whenever they were available,
which is why many of the parts are nicely rounded.  Thanks Lutz!
--Bram

Bram Lambrecht
BXL34@po.cwru.edu
http://home.cwru.edu/~bxl34/>