 Space / 3637
Re: Small racing aerospacecraft
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 1 Oct 2000 22:33:43 GMT

  Here's another ship using those peices as a windscreen:
http://www.math.uio.no/~fredrigl/technic/space/
  The ship's a little different but overall I like it, the animation is
awesome.  Although there aren't any pictures on the linked page it is the
starting page for the ship.
Nathan Falslev
nfalslev@netscape.net
Exploria Main Interface
http://explorien.homestead.com/main.html

In lugnet.space, Brad Hamilton writes:
Very creative!

I've never seen that circular trans-blue piece used for a windshield!  I
always use mine (all 2 of them) for town windows.

I also like how you used the wings.  I didn't recognize them at first.

Brad