 Space / 3698
Re: Small racing aerospacecraft
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 5 Oct 2000 08:26:51 GMT

The "cut-away" feature of the next version of LDView makes that easy:

http://home.san.rr.com/tcobbs/LDView/BramRacecraftCutAway.jpg
http://home.san.rr.com/tcobbs/LDView/BramRacecraftCutAway2.jpg

I have to say, that has GOT to be the most creative use for a wrench that
I've ever seen.

(Hopefully I'll be posting the version which generated those pics shortly.)

--Travis Cobbs (tcobbs@san.REMOVE.rr.com)

"Bram Lambrecht" <BXL34@po.cwru.edu> wrote in message
In lugnet.space, Bram Lambrecht writes:
http://news.lugnet.com/cad/dat/models/?n=1366

Forgot to mention...if you have an LCAD program, you may want to check out • how
I managed to give the pilot controls and still have the pilot fit and the
canopy close without adding any extra height.  I'm pretty proud of it :)
--Bram