 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 385
  Re: Diablo SE hovercar

(...) Yeah, I couldn't figure out a way to apply a normal surface before applying color. The bumpy surface always ended up being black... (...) Thanks. If you want, I can release the include file I made to create the randomized skyline... (...) (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jun-00, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: Diablo SE hovercar

(...) Do you mean that you composed all the geometric shapes that look like skyscrapers yourself? Cool! It would certainly be interesting to see the include-file. Fredrik (24 years ago, 27-Jun-00, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: Diablo SE hovercar

Fredrik Glöckner skrev i meddelandet ... (...) There is also a 'City generator include file' (by Chris Colefax) available from one of the www.povray.org pages ('Resources' I think). It can generate cities of (almost) any size, with a lot of (...) (24 years ago, 28-Jun-00, to lugnet.cad.ray)