 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 2792
Re: L3P On Strike
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Mon, 23 Apr 2007 00:03:21 GMT

Tore Eriksson wrote:
I have used L3P for years, and suddely it went on strike.

AutoExec.bat still contains:
SET LDRAWDIR=F:\LDraw

And the SET command still outputs:
LDRAWDIR=F:\LDraw

And C:\Windows\ldraw.ini still contains:

If your C:\Windows\ldraw.ini contains:
    [LDraw]
    BaseDirectory=f:\LDraw
it should not be necessary to set the LDRAWDIR environment variable also.

Though http://www.hassings.dk/l3/download.html#req2 might give the opposite impression
L3P first uses LDRAWDIR if set, otherwise it looks for C:\Windows\ldraw.ini
/Lars