 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 269
Re: LGEO -> L3P
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Sun, 16 Apr 2000 10:24:38 GMT

Bram Lambrecht schrieb:

"Will Hess" <willhess@simflex.com> writes:
Is the part substitution automatic?

Yes, all you have to do is add the include line before any submodel/model
declarations.  I've also editted LG_DEFS.INC so that you can still write
"LEGO" on all the studs if QUAL = 3.  If anyone wants it, I'll upload it
too.  (For anyone who isn't convinced that LGEO parts look great, take a
look at the renderings of my Cadillac that I posted today at BrickShelf.)
--Bram

I did not test this, but this may cause some unwanted results, since the
studs are rotated and mirrored in may parts, so would be the LEGO logo.

Lutz