 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 266
Re: LGEO -> L3P
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Sat, 15 Apr 2000 21:42:46 GMT

Here's my include file to use LGEO parts in L3P files.  Feel free to make
improvements.  (Lutz and Lars, I hope this encourages you to automate the
procedure...)

Is the part substitution automatic?  In other words is having this file
included in the POV file all that needs to be done or does one have to tweak
the appropriate parts somehow?

Thanks,
Will

Lego Beach Department of Emergency Services
www.crosswinds.net/~hokie