 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 265
MOC: 1959 Cadillac Eldorado
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.build, lugnet.town
Date:
Sat, 15 Apr 2000 19:48:23 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

I've finished converting my hover car to a grounded vehicle:
Here's the original:
It's a bit big for minifig scale if you consider a minifig to be 6 feet tall,
but if you consider the fig's width, I think it's about right :)
(Maybe this'll start another 8-wide debate...should I X-post to .trains? ;)
Other features include opening doors, hood, and trunk.  There's a V-8 engine in
front, and a trunk almost big enough to hold a dead (minifig) body...actually,
a fig can fit, when dismembered...
Please LMKWYT!
--Bram