 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 270
Re: MOC: 1959 Cadillac Eldorado
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.build, lugnet.town
Date:
Sun, 16 Apr 2000 10:43:30 GMT

"Bram Lambrecht" <BramL@JUNO.com> writes:

I've finished converting my hover car to a grounded vehicle:

I like the way you made the front windscreen.  It's great to see that
people don't _have_ to use transparent pieces for the windscreen --
sometimes they simply clutter the model more than needed in my opinion.

I don't believe all those parts exist in pink, though!  ;-)

As for scale, I'd say the vehicle is more Belville scale than minifig.
It's hard to make vehicles correct to scale, though.  The minifigs are
much to lumpy, anyway, and for Technic fig scale, it's hard to make
enough leg room.

Cool model!

Fredrik