 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 2422
  Re: L3P Options?

(...) You'll be happy to know that the coming L3P (yes, I know I've said that too often) has #ifndef's around everything, e.g.: //// Primitive stud.dat #ifndef (stud_dot_dat) #macro stud_dot_dat(L3ArgTe...,L3ArgMat) L3MacroBegin("stud_dot_dat") #if (...) (19 years ago, 12-Apr-05, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: L3P Options?

(...) That is excellent news! I missed the first post (ref'd above) but that is exactly what I meant. Would it be possible to include a file in the directory with a name like L3Colours.inc or something that declares any modified colours one wishes (...) (19 years ago, 13-Apr-05, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: L3P Options?

In lugnet.cad.ray, Lars C. Hassing wrote: <snip> (...) Hi Lars, Before you release, would it be possible for me to have an advanced copy of L3P, so I can adjust LPub to handle the new format? LPub does post processing of the L3P generated POV file (...) (19 years ago, 13-Apr-05, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: L3P Options?

  Re: L3P Options?

(...) Sure, I already had you and a few others in mind, exactly because I'm aware of your "dissection" and others heavy color redefinition. But if anyone else is ready to spend some time with a beta, and give some feedback, please send me a mail. (...) (19 years ago, 13-Apr-05, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: L3P Options?

(...) I'd be willing to try and give it a go. I'm still working on a new front end to it (allows automation and a few other things specified in the draw file itself) The current build is at: (URL) Dean Earley, Dee (dean@earlsoft.co.uk) irc: (...) (19 years ago, 13-Apr-05, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: L3P Options?

(...) I would think if any "system-wide" or "shared" files are included they should by default be inlined, as any changes would affect (maybe deterimentally) previous renders. Any project-specific files I create always get saved locally, so I see no (...) (19 years ago, 13-Apr-05, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: L3P Options?

(...) That all sounds perfect. I really like the idea of L3Begin.inc and L3End.inc as well. I think that is a brilliant solution. As for the inline/not-inline option, for L3Begin, L3End and L3Colours I think it should default to inline but be (...) (19 years ago, 14-Apr-05, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: L3P Options?

(...) I'd be willing to look at a beta version. I'm even happy to look at code (assuming its in something I know) if you like. Tim (19 years ago, 14-Apr-05, to lugnet.cad.ray)