 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 2288
2287  |  2289
Subject:
Lights on the wall
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Thu, 26 Aug 2004 02:13:03 GMT

Hi all,

I’m in the process of creating a render of a little scene. There are two walls that I want to put downlights on. I’ve created spotlights at each point, but for some reason they are not showing up.

The walls and floor are created as submodels and referenced into the main model multiple times. All the lights are in the main model. I tried removing the floor and replacing it with a normal povray floor, and the lights show up on that, but still not the wall.

see the problem?

Why would this be happening? I’ve had no problems previously with lights not showing up on submodels.

Please help.

Allister