 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 2223
    Re: NEW ANIMATION —Miguel Agullo
   (...) Hi It depends what you are referring to. If you are completely new to computer animation, IMHO your best shot is to download Wax and have a bit of fun with it. (URL) can even import Ldraw stuff via the .3DS format (probably LDR -> DXF -> 3DS) (...) (20 years ago, 10-May-04, to lugnet.cad.ray)

        Re: NEW ANIMATION —Jason Tiller
   (...) Thanks, So what your saying is use "Wax" if your a new to animation like me? Also about that program you are writing, I would like a to try it (When it hits the streets). :-D Thanks again, Jason Tiller (20 years ago, 12-May-04, to lugnet.cad.ray)

        Re: NEW ANIMATION —Miguel Agullo
   (...) Yes. This might sound a bit controversial, because a) Wax is new and unknown and b) because it is really more of a video composer than a 3D program. But my guess is that it will allow you to burn through the first stages in computer animation (...) (20 years ago, 13-May-04, to lugnet.cad.ray)

        Re: NEW ANIMATION —Jason Tiller
   Thank you so much. Jason (20 years ago, 17-May-04, to lugnet.cad.ray)