 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 2157
  Re: Animation using Datsville

(...) True, but that would be an example of sloppy modeling on the part of the author ;) . (21 years ago, 6-Mar-04, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: Animation using Datsville

(...) I know you're being tongue-in-cheek, but what it sounds like you are saying couldn't be further from the truth. I suspect it is due to your misinterpreting what I was trying to say. Given that it isn't exactly a trivial thing, that's not too (...) (21 years ago, 7-Mar-04, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: Animation using Datsville

(...) Oh. I thought you were talking about overlapping walls. I also just remembered that I had used an earlier version of LDBoxer, that replaced bricks regardless of position, to convert Datsville. (21 years ago, 7-Mar-04, to lugnet.cad.ray)