 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 2090 (-5)
  LPub and MegaPOV again

I finally decided to give LPub another go afte getting the Virtual Lego book last year. I installed everything on a clean machine using the all in one installer on the disk, apart from the fact that I had Povray 3.5 on it already. I have also just (...) (21 years ago, 5-Feb-04, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: More color problems

(...) I found you problem Mike. How are you telling MLCad to use Trans-White? I suspect you're clicking Custom and then choosing Transparent. I'm inferring this from L3P inclusion of this color: #declare Color0x06FFFFFF The LDraw color number is 47 (...) (21 years ago, 5-Feb-04, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  More color problems

I, like David, am having problems with color as well. I have used transparent elements before and they have rendered beautifully. However, in this case there seems to be something wrong and I really don't know what it is. I am trying to render a (...) (21 years ago, 5-Feb-04, to lugnet.cad.ray, FTX)

  Problem with color scaling option in LPub

Hello, I’m having a little rendering problem and I’m not quite sure what is causing it. I’m using LPub to do my BI’s, so, naturally, I use the color scaling option. However, the main construction images in mpd files render without the color scaling (...) (21 years ago, 1-Feb-04, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: A different simple question

(...) [Lightbulb pops on] Aaaahhhh!! :) Now it all makes sense. So when the original model was created, it must not have been at <0,0,0> in MLCAD. With that in mind I checked out the coords and you all are absolutely right. I picked out one of the (...) (21 years ago, 29-Jan-04, to lugnet.cad.ray)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact