 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 2087
2086  |  2088
Subject:
Problem with color scaling option in LPub
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Sun, 1 Feb 2004 23:00:33 GMT

Hello,

I’m having a little rendering problem and I’m not quite sure what is causing it.
I’m using LPub to do my BI’s, so, naturally, I use the color scaling option.
However, the main construction images in mpd files render without the color
scaling even though the option is in use! Ldr files render the color scaling
just fine – this has to have something to do with mpd files.

I have tried a variety of different things, but so far no avail. I checked, and
double-checked the color scaling option in LPub – that’s all okay. I tried other
mpd files – they rendered the main images without color scaling as well. I
changed the scaling option just a little bit to see if would make it kick in –
that didn’t work.

Actually, I am doing my renderings in a little bit of a roundabout way. Whenever
I render my mpd files in LPub, with it doing both the sub-assemblies and the
main construction images, it chokes and dies after about just four images. To
combat this, I just do the individual ldr files by themselves, and then open the
main mpd file and uncheck the sub-assembly option and do the main images that
way. Could this have anything to do with it?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

David J. Perdue