 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 2090
2089  |  2091
Subject:
LPub and MegaPOV again
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Thu, 5 Feb 2004 06:08:17 GMT

I finally decided to give LPub another go afte getting the Virtual Lego book
last year. I installed everything on a clean machine using the all in one
installer on the disk, apart from the fact that I had Povray 3.5 on it already.

I have also just updated to LPub 2.2.

Now, here's my problem. Firstly on the Megapov tab, no options appear. Searching
the Lugnet archives for a solution, I moved the three files in the megapov
directory into the Povray directory. I also, reluctantly, uninstalled Povray
3.5. It didn't change anything.

I'd prefer not to reinstall everything if it's at all possible

Please help.

Allister