 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 2046
Re: Any Stinkers here?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 11 Dec 2003 22:20:27 GMT

In lugnet.cad.ray, Jeroen de Haan wrote:
In lugnet.cad.ray, Mike Thorn wrote:
I'm not calling names...I'm looking for someone who has a Brickshelf
account under the username "Stinky". Can the person who lays claim to that
name please contact me? I have a few questions to ask you about the
radiosity stuff you've done here:

http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=28121

These are done by a Dutch guy who's name I forgot. He works for IKEA.
Oh, it's Jan Folkersma. Opened a LDraw files ant the name was there!
You can find he's e-mail address here:
http://brickshelf.com/gallery/Stinky/Quiz/quiz.txt

Hi Jeroen!

I'm having trouble getting onto http://www.digitalbricks.nl  Did the address