 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 1939
Re: UPDATE Re: Monster Truck
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Tue, 19 Aug 2003 16:32:14 GMT

In lugnet.cad.ray, Travis Kunce wrote:

"jeroen de haan" <info@digitalbricks.nl> wrote in message
news:HJtrsC.1KvD@lugnet.com...
Nice! But those wheels, are the black or rubber? The look a bit too shiney
to me...

DOH!  What is the color code for rubber?  I didn't even know that there was
one... I'm going to rerender this tonight while I sleep.  The last run took
over 12 hours... But it'll be worth it to get it right.  You litterally read
my mind about the tires.  I was so stoked  with the render except those
tyres... dang dang dang....  please hurry a response... i have 6 hours
before bed time.

Well, it's obviously not in your 6 hour window, but I can answer your question.
Black rubber is color number 256 (black dithered with black).

--Travis