 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 1936
Re: Monster Truck
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Mon, 18 Aug 2003 22:18:04 GMT

better hurry, i'm starting a very big project that will be all monster
trucks in the various versions that you tend to see each weekend on SUNDAY
SUNDAY SUNDAY... bigfoot, gravedigger, etc.  if you do make a couple, maybe
we could put together a little arena and have a MOC car crushing demo or
something at a show somewhere between jersey and boston.  HOLY COW... what
did I just write...? we SHOULD try to put some together and take them to
exhibit at a real Monster Truck show... who knows might be free admisssion
to say the Hartford arena or something for the real deal live and in person.
Don't get me wrong, I'm not even INTO monster trucks, but I'd love to see
some nitro car crushing action first hand if I get the chance.

glad you liked it.  Did you see it at BF?

-tk

"Eric Sophie" <mylegomaster@aol.com> wrote in message
Hey Travis,

I really like the model itself. I dig stuff like that.

Fun to look at, nice design.

I'd like to make a truck sometime. I may just do that.

Thanks for the inspiration!

<http://biomechanicalbricks.com/index.htm
<http://www.biomechanicalbricks.com/ESLC/42578320.jpg>>