 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 1913
1912  |  1914
Subject:
Monster Truck
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Thu, 14 Aug 2003 22:46:24 GMT

hey Guys

well i'm still at it, and making some progress.

I'm getting more in control of the lighting and of the mlcad program in
general as well as lp3ao and POV-Ray.  I'm now using the radiosity libraries
and a single light right at the same place as the camera.  What should I be
doing to make my photo look like this.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/jeroendehaan/TheRoyalTrain/0001test.jpg

-tk