 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 1912
Re: Problem with LPub and MegaPOV
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Tue, 12 Aug 2003 11:37:40 GMT

I believe that LPub is *STILL* using Pov-Ray 3.1g and MegaPOV .7.  You can do
two things:

1) Download POV-Ray 3.1g and MegaPOV 0.7 or
2) As Orion stated in the other post manually edit the line of code that states:

#version unofficial MegaPov 0.7; to
#version unofficial MegaPov 1.0;
Tried this, still got the same error, I think its something to do with is
expecting either a } or a command it recognises and its getting neither
I am rebuilding my PC so will try downgrading to the older versions! :)

many thanks
Tim