 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 1897
Re: Problem with LPub and MegaPOV
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Wed, 30 Jul 2003 23:07:33 GMT

In lugnet.cad.ray, Tim David wrote:
I have recently started experimenting with LPub and have got it working pretty
well with POVRay. I decided to try using MegaPov as I liked the idea of
edgelines, however I can't get it to render any file

When MegaPov tries to process the .pov file created it fails with error

global_setting {

   post_process <----ERROR

Parse Error: No matching } in 'global_settings', undeclared identifer
'post_process' found instead

The section is gets stuck on says

global_settings {
  post_process {
    find_edges {
      4.000000,
      0.500000,
      0.400000,
      1.000000,
      1.000000,
      rgb <0.752941,0.752941,0.752941>
    }
  }
}

The global_settings and rgb commands are purple while the others are in black.

I am using LPub 2.2.0.0, L3P 1.3, POVRay 3.5 and MegaPov 1.0
Anyone have any ideas?

Tim

Just out of curiosity, did you add the

#version unofficial MegaPov 1.0;