 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 1899
Re: Problem with LPub and MegaPOV
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Sat, 2 Aug 2003 02:07:54 GMT

In lugnet.cad.ray, Ahui Herrera wrote:
<snip>
I am using LPub 2.2.0.0, L3P 1.3, POVRay 3.5 and MegaPov 1.0
Anyone have any ideas?

Tim

I believe that LPub is *STILL* using Pov-Ray 3.1g and MegaPOV .7.  You can do
two things:

Can you tell he's annoyed?  That's ok, at BricksWest he made some comment about
being suprised to see me with bricks in my hands.  I've had a huge push on
pneumatic invention and I go where the creative surges send me.

Besides work has been *extremely* demanding lately.  Deadlines are end of
August, and pretty soon it will be less nice outside (think Minnesota winters).
I'll be bored and decide to try the next version of POV.

Maybe POV 3.5 support will cost you *twice* what POV 3.1 support did!  Two times
zero is still zero ;^)

1) Download POV-Ray 3.1g and MegaPOV 0.7 or
2) As Orion stated in the other post manually edit the line of code that states:

#version unofficial MegaPov 0.7; to
#version unofficial MegaPov 1.0;

-Ahui
LDraw Help Desk