 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 1858
1857  |  1859
Subject:
BFC in MLCad
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Wed, 2 Jul 2003 20:04:18 GMT

Hi all,

Since I am translating (and re-writing) the helpfiles of MLCad in Dutch, I
would like some more explaination on BFC.

What does the option Use BFC Statements do in MLCad?

Settings > General > Change...
Tab Rendering and only available when Optimalisations is Off.

I cannot see any difference when I select the option.

Jaco