 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 1685
Re: 10026 Naboo Fighter SE Render
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Sat, 15 Feb 2003 16:28:49 GMT

"Orion Pobursky" <bilthefish@IHATESPAMyahoo.com> skrev i meddelandet
news:HAC4JI.ByJ@lugnet.com...

This one was rendered in 17 hr using the old release of the cust_inc:
http://www.pobursky.com/images/10026Mega3.png

This one was rendered in 27 hr using the new release of the cust_inc:
http://www.pobursky.com/images/10026Mega4.png

It looks like the light is a bit oversaturated...

The reflected underside looks almost perfect, but the top side doesn't look
like it's worth 27 hours. Details get lost in the brightness. Are you using
any extra light, or only the radiosity?

Also, it almost looks like the focal point is on the reflection, not the
model?

OTOH, if you put the model on a stand, it could easily be taken for a photo
of the real thing (although my real mirrors are never that perfect :-)

--
Anders Isaksson, Sweden
Gallery:   http://user.tninet.se/~hbh828t/gallery/index.htm