 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 1683
Re: 10026 Naboo Fighter SE Render
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Sun, 16 Feb 2003 01:19:04 GMT

In lugnet.cad.ray, Orion Pobursky writes:
I rendered a picture of the 10026 using the cust_inc files with full
radiosity.  Since it took 27 hours to finish on my P3 500, I'm going to
share the picture so that my wait wasn't wasted on just me.

This one was rendered in 17 hr using the old release of the cust_inc:
http://www.pobursky.com/images/10026Mega3.png

This one was rendered in 27 hr using the new release of the cust_inc:
http://www.pobursky.com/images/10026Mega4.png

-Orion

Great render.   Behind the R2 unit (after the tapering cuve piece), are those
2x3 (or2x4)wedge pieces on backwards?  The chrome may be a tad too 'white'.
Looks great tho'

Jeff