 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 1660 (-5)
  Re: Anyone willing to render a scene for me?

"miguel agullo" <technicpuppy@yahoo.com> skrev i meddelandet news:HA3I7F.GAD@lugnet.com... (...) I've also found that a *dim*, shadowless light at exactly the same position as the camera more or less guarantees that everything you *see* is also (...) (22 years ago, 10-Feb-03, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: Anyone willing to render a scene for me?

miguel agullo wrote: [snip] Thanks for the suggestions, Miguel! They are very insightful and encouraging! --Ryan (22 years ago, 10-Feb-03, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: Anyone willing to render a scene for me?

(...) Well, it seems like you're off to a good start. (...) First thing you have to know is that you can set up a scene which would work fine in real life and not render properly in POV or any other program. This is because real lightning and (...) (22 years ago, 10-Feb-03, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Anyone willing to render a scene for me?

I am not a POV guru or a programmer, so when I want to render two pictures of an indoor scene, but I have almost no clue how to do it. The scene is of 16 minifigs in a living room, sitting more or less in a circle. Ideally, the only light would be (...) (22 years ago, 9-Feb-03, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: POV 3.5, Radiosity, and Multiple Passes??

(...) Try altering the assumed gamma value to darken the colors. -Orion (22 years ago, 6-Feb-03, to lugnet.cad.ray)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact