 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 1586
Re: Excellent rendering with MegaPov 0.7 (long post)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Mon, 30 Dec 2002 17:52:05 GMT

Hej Jeroen,

a BIG thanks to you for this extensive and clear post
about how to get 'excelent rendering results' (ERR...)
with MegaPov 0.7

but(yes), me is one of those lazy guys...

so, how about a comparison between Povray3.5 and MegaPov 0.7
in both quality and time, with these radiosity settings? I am
more than curious. Give us two pictures to compare!

I know, I know, your pc is still doing my 'oldtimers' picture
all over till after x-mas, but it's december 30 now :))

       hasta la pizza,
                          JF