 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 1475
Re: lgeo renders wrong part
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Wed, 11 Sep 2002 03:03:31 GMT

Sorry, my bad. :(  I didn't realize there was a data store for LGEO
parts.  I assumed L3P was checking the LGEO directory for .inc files.
Silly me.

I'm guessing it's either (a) LGEO has a list of parts somewhere that L3P
is referencing or (b) L3P has to provide translation to between the
LDraw files and the LGEO parts, so L3P has a list of LGEO parts
somewhere.

Does anyone know where this list resides?  I'm going to murder it textually

-tk