 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 1364
Re: Trouble with POV 3.5
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Fri, 26 Jul 2002 17:46:15 GMT

In lugnet.cad.ray, Ronald Scott Moody writes:
Anyway, is there a good tutorial on MegaPOV?  I have not used that yet,
still using L3P.

Since the release of POV 3.5, there seems to be a general re-writing of
history as people delete their MegaPOV-specific pages.  Most of my MegaPOV
tutorial links are 404'ing now.  Looking on the bright side, the state of
documentation can never get any worse than it was for POVRay 3.1...

If you're really in a bind, the MegaPOV docs are actually pretty
well-written, compared to the official POVRay docs anyway.  You can get them
in zipped html or winhelp format:

http://www.nathan.kopp.com/download.htm

Cheers,
- jsproat