 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 1357
Re: Trouble with POV 3.5
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Wed, 24 Jul 2002 15:55:43 GMT

In lugnet.cad.ray, Ronald Scott Moody writes:
Is anyone else having trouble getting POV-Ray 3.5 to work? I got some sort
of error about macros in the colors.inc file.  What does that mean and is
there something I can do to fix it.  In the meantime, I have just gone back
to 3.1.

I loaded POVRAY 3.5 and started using it to render my LDraw designs and
noticed right away that it is slower on my machine and it leaves areas of
the render with an odd color and fuzzyness to the image. in some areas it is
almost transparent.

I tried changing the AA setting and this didnt help.

I am now using 3.1 again and it renders the images properly.

Bill
aka Bigs
http://ancientgamers.net/starsiege/sslegos/