 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 120
Re: lit truck raytrace wallpaper (competion bram!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Sun, 5 Mar 2000 13:13:47 GMT

If you are going to have "dim" scenes like that, I would • suggest that
you lower the ambient values a bit.  You don't want the • LEGO items to
light up, do you?  ;-)

sadly the car lights didnt show up lit

You can use the POV-Ray "looks_like" feature for the • headlights.  That
would make them light up.

This is something I've been trying to do for the apparatus
on my website.  Would either of you be kind enough to share
pointers (or appropriate lines of code) for creating a night
scene?  As an alternative can anyone recommend a
comprehensive POV-Ray tutorial?

Thanks,
Will

Lego Beach Department of Emergency Services
http://www.crosswinds.net/~hokie