 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 119
Re: lit truck raytrace wallpaper (competion bram!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Sun, 5 Mar 2000 08:52:37 GMT

"thomas burger" <tburger666@aol.com> writes:

If you are going to have "dim" scenes like that, I would suggest that
you lower the ambient values a bit.  You don't want the LEGO items to
light up, do you?  ;-)

sadly the car lights didnt show up lit

You can use the POV-Ray "looks_like" feature for the headlights.  That
would make them light up.

Fredrik