 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 1143
Re: YATA Selling MOC Instructions...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Wed, 23 Jan 2002 11:18:49 GMT

Bram, I think the image you presented is very nice, and you gave a
very interesting tutorial on creating it.  Great stuff!

I think this method has some very interesting properties, compared
with using ldglite (What is the correct capitalization?  Sorry, I
always forget) with variable line width and anti aliasing.

Using POV-Ray (or Mega POV-Ray in this case) has some nice properties,
in that it is easy to automate things in the process, as you're
basically using a programming environment.  One example is including
the step numbers, which you demonstrated yourself in your example.

Fredrik