 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 1141
  RE: YATA Selling MOC Instructions...

(...) You are correct, all reflection was turned off. I'll outline the important bits: First, you *cannot* use LGEO parts, since they don't have the sharp edges that the find_edges process picks up. Second, to get an image without perspective, you (...) (23 years ago, 21-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: YATA Selling MOC Instructions...

Thanks for the fine tips! I'll give it a try! SteveB (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: YATA Selling MOC Instructions...

Bram, I think the image you presented is very nice, and you gave a very interesting tutorial on creating it. Great stuff! I think this method has some very interesting properties, compared with using ldglite (What is the correct capitalization? (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad.ray)