 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 1076
Re: From Screen to Paper Printing (PPI/DPI Question)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish, lugnet.general, lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Wed, 19 Dec 2001 08:15:49 GMT

In lugnet.publish, Tim Courtney writes:
If you intend it for others to print, why not just provide the POV file and
a link to the instrucitons I gave you for rendering it big?  Let them render
it and print it, save yourself the time transferring that 70MB file and the
trouble finding a place to store it.

The typography, Man!  It is the typography that compels me!

-- Hop-Frog