 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 1029
Re: L3PAO Floor Problem
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Mon, 19 Nov 2001 02:39:25 GMT

Will Hess wrote:

I'm having problems with the floor settings in L3PAO.  When I use the
checkbox to render with a floor the POV file renders the floor in the middle
of my model and leaves a black space (no floor, no background) across the
bottom of the picture.  Can anyone tell me how to fix this?

Thanks,
Will

Bricksburg Fire Department: www.bricksburg.org
GoB Bricksburg Depot: http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=willhess

An older version of L3PAO had this problem. To fix it, you could get the
newest version, or, just for now, delete the "0" in the field labeled
"Y" (I.E. leave it blank). This should tell L3PAO to automatically
compute the floor level.

Calvin
--
Calvin Walton