 CAD / Ray-Tracing / *2322 (-10)
  Re: Problem creating .pov using LGEO parts in L3PAdd-on

(...) Woohoo, thanks, that worked! (the path was just set to C:\) I wonder why it wasn't set correctly? Tim (20 years ago, 26-Oct-04, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: Problem creating .pov using LGEO parts in L3PAdd-on

(...) Maybe you have a Libray_Path wrong in POV, so it's looking for include files in the wrong place? POV: 'Tools' -> 'Edit Master POVRAY.INI', go to the end of the file, You may have any number of lines like these: Library_Path=C:\Program\POV-Ray (...) (20 years ago, 26-Oct-04, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: Problem creating .pov using LGEO parts in L3PAdd-on

(...) Hi Tim, I have everything running on my E drive, so it is possible. :-) Here's my thought... There should be an LDRAW.INI file in your Windows directory. Make sure you have the "LgeoDirectory" entry set correctly under the "[LDRAW]" section, (...) (20 years ago, 26-Oct-04, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: Problem creating .pov using LGEO parts in L3PAdd-on

(...) No, sorry, its not either of them, L3PAO knows the location correctly. the filename is ccb2.pov (mirroring the .mpd filename) and so it is not too long and has no spaces. I don't think its a problem with your auto-installer, I used to get the (...) (20 years ago, 26-Oct-04, to lugnet.cad.ray, FTX)

  Re: Problem creating .pov using LGEO parts in L3PAdd-on

(...) Try the following. 1) Open L3PAO 2) On the file menu select "TOOLS -> LOCATE LGEO LIBRARY" If L3PAO does not know where the LGEO library is at it will prompt you for the path. In your case choose D:Program FilesLdrawAppsLGEO] 3) Also make sure (...) (20 years ago, 26-Oct-04, to lugnet.cad.ray, FTX)

  Problem creating .pov using LGEO parts in L3PAdd-on

I have always had problems with the -lgeo (Use LGEO Library). At first I put it down to incorrect installation but I recently re-installed using the all-inone installer. My installation is to D:\Program Files but other than that is pretty much (...) (20 years ago, 25-Oct-04, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: Gray parts in LPub

(...) I have modified LPub to recognize this case and automatically add a second part to work around this problem. Kevin (20 years ago, 4-Oct-04, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: Minimum distance?

(...) Hi Jaco, It has been a long time and I was not able to go to the URL listed above. I have reworked the minimum camera distance concept, and have realized the wisdom of Lars' camera placement use of vaxis_rotate..... Now I just change the (...) (20 years ago, 4-Oct-04, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: Radiosity example (F1 Ferrari) once again

"Travis Cobbs" <tcobbs@REMOVE.halibut.com> wrote in message news:I4vn98.21q3@lugnet.com... (...) there. (...) sure (...) made (...) spectacular (...) I have used the anti-aliasing quite extensively, although just by using the defaults I've never (...) (20 years ago, 4-Oct-04, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: Radiosity example (F1 Ferrari) once again

(...) After looking closely at the forklift image, I think the stair-step effect is happening due to POV-Ray's adaptive antialiasing algorithm. It's much quicker to render the image at the desired resolution with adaptive antialiasing enabled in POV (...) (20 years ago, 30-Sep-04, to lugnet.cad.ray)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact