 CAD / MLCad / 923 (-10)
  Re: Minifig Construction, Part Numbering

Thank, that explains a lot. -Orion (23 years ago, 12-Jun-01, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: the color silver

I use this color number: 0x0000017F,it makes more of a chrome than silver when rendered, but it showes as silver in MLCad.Jay Cal used it first and I got it from one of his .dats that I requested from him. it was this car, You can see how the color (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jun-01, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: MLCAD introductory info

(...) Heh, yeah. Hopefully that step was self-evident. :) Another step I left out is deleting the submodel line from the main model. --Ryan (23 years ago, 11-Jun-01, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: the color silver

You can specify the color in MLCad (silver: #383), but it takes on the characteristics of silver only when it's rendered in POV-ray. --Ryan (23 years ago, 11-Jun-01, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  the color silver

Does anybody know how to make the color silver available/work in MLCad? Or is that a POV-Ray thing? Rob McMurray spaceghost0@dellmail.com (23 years ago, 11-Jun-01, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: MLCAD introductory info

In lugnet.cad.mlcad, Daniel Crichton wrote: [snip] (...) [more snip] I think Ryan just forgot the step 'save each section to its own .DAT file'. At least, I hope he didn't mean to just concatenate everything together in a single file. That'd be (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jun-01, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Problem finding standard parts in MLCAD

(...) One more part-finding suggestion: if you're online, use Partsref or Peeron.com. (URL) gives you a list of all the Partsref categories, and a search function. (URL) gives you a search box that will hit all recorded parts and sets. Once you know (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jun-01, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Minifig Construction, Part Numbering

(...) Heh heh. This topic deserves a FAQ all to itself, I think. Anyway, if you see a four or five digit number embossed on the part, that should be the number. Usually the number is embossed on the inside of the part, often in the smallest nook or (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jun-01, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: MLCAD introductory info

"Bram Lambrecht" <bram@cwru.edu> wrote in message news:004301c0f280$9a...erv.net... (...) I new there was something that already did this, but I couldn't remember what it was. Guess I'll have to look at using LDAO again to make this easier. One (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jun-01, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: MLCAD introductory info

(...) program (...) The Inline function in LDAO (by Steve Bliss) takes all the referenced subfiles in a DAT file and merges them into one file by transforming the parts. However, with the popularity of MPD, fewer people are inlining than they used (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jun-01, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact